Accounting for Senior Cycle (4th edition), EDCO's best-selling Leaving Certiﬁcate Accounting textbook, has been revised to comprehensively cover all examinable material for Ordinary and Higher levels and is a highly engaging and exam-focused new text.
- A fully updated textbook with new student-friendly and visually attractive colour-coded design and layout
- All aspects of the syllabus included in simplified language
- Uses student-friendly language perfect for mixed-ability groups
- New and enhanced emphasis on theory
- Examples in each chapter in accordance with the best accounting practice
- Breakdown of chapters into smaller, more manageable units
- Keywords identiﬁed at the beginning of each chapter
Graded exercises for:
- Teaching each topic at both Ordinary and Higher level
- Revision of each topic
- Testing students on each topic
Questions revised to reflect:
- Recent Leaving Certificate questions
- Updated legislation under the Companies
(Accounting) Act 2017
- Advances in Accounting and Information
- A greater emphasis on accounting theory
- Recent examination theory
- Fully worked examples and explanations of topics at both levels
- Bank of colour-coded Ordinary and Higher Level exam-style questions
- Step-by-step approach to difficult adjustments and related exercises
- Gradual and clear progression to more complex topics
- Past Leaving Certificate theory questions included
- Contains up-to-date information such as reporting requirements for companies and a new chapter on IT and Accounting
- Examination tips throughout each topic to aid answering exam questions
- Summary of the main ratios at the end of the book
Student Activity Book
- Theory questions – fill in spaces in the activity book
- Practice questions on adjustments for final accounts, suspense accounts and other topics
- Blank templates designed to match questions on tabular statements and budgets
- Extra complete Higher Level questions for early finishers
FYFFES offer a fully professional school book covering service using the Filfix book covering system.
Each book costs €0.80 to be covered. Landscape books cannot be covered.
How it works
If you want to get your school books covered, click here to put the required number of Book Covers in your cart before you check out.
If there's anything else you need us to know about your order, drop us a note in an email or at checkout.
Click and Collect option available in store. Call to arrange pick-up time.
We offer FREE delivery on Gift Voucher purchases.
We offer FREE delivery on all purchases over €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace
We charge €6.75 per delivery for purchases less than €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace.
Return within 14 days to change size or obtain a full refund.