COMPLETE HOME ECONOMICS
Complete Home Economics is a student-friendly, up-to-date and comprehensive package for Higher and Ordinary Level students.
The Complete Home Economics package includes a textbook (with free ebook), a Food Studies Assignment Guide, an Exam Skillbuilder Workbook, a Teacher’s Resource Book and digital resources.
Complete Home Economics Textbook:
• Content is fully class-tested and written in line with the requirements of the marking scheme. Fully developed, syllabus-relevant points give students exactly what they need to know.
• Written with both Higher and Ordinary Level students in mind (Higher-Level-only material clearly marked).
• Each topic begins with a set of learning intentions (what you will learn) and all chapters and topics include syllabus numbering for ease of reference.
• Relevant exam questions are featured within topics to give students an insight into the wording of exam questions and to test their knowledge.
• Up-to-date information in areas such as legislation, statutory bodies and initiatives.
• A strong focus on literacy and numeracy, with Lit Hit and Go Figure boxes featured throughout.
• Remember It feature offers handy mnemonics to assist students in learning sets of information, such as essential amino acids.
Complete Home Economics Food Studies Assignment Guide:
• A dedicated guide to completing the food studies assignments, written by an experienced corrector.
• Takes into account the recent changes in the journal assignments and is written in line with recent inspection reports.
• Includes recipes, sample answers and blank assignment templates.
Complete Home Economics Exam Skillbuilder Workbook:
• Includes learning checklists and past exam questions organised by topic to complement each chapter of the textbook.
• Where a topic has not been examined previously, exam-style sample questions are included.
• All questions include a breakdown of marks (e.g. 20 marks = 5 points @ 4 marks) to focus teaching and learning.
FYFFES offer a fully professional school book covering service using the Filfix book covering system.
Each book costs €0.80 to be covered. Landscape books cannot be covered.
How it works
If you want to get your school books covered, click here to put the required number of Book Covers in your cart before you check out.
If there's anything else you need us to know about your order, drop us a note in an email or at checkout.
Click and Collect option available in store. Call to arrange pick-up time.
We offer FREE delivery on Gift Voucher purchases.
We offer FREE delivery on all purchases over €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace
We charge €6.75 per delivery for purchases less than €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace.
Return within 14 days to change size or obtain a full refund.