HANDWRITING MADE EASY LOOPED2
Handwriting Made Easy is an innovative new handwriting programme for primary schools. It features two separate styles, one for Print Style handwriting and the other for Looped Style handwriting. The programme runs from Junior Infants to 4th class. An extensive teacher’s resource book is available.
- Alphabet now introduced in Book A (Junior Infants);
- Handwriting activities in both Irish and English;
- A range of Photocopiable Masters for extra practice of specific components of handwriting, if required;
- Digital activities for use on interactive white board (IWB).
- These include demonstrations of:
- how to hold a writing instrument correctly;
- correct posture when writing;
- how letters are formed (showing starting point, how letters touch the guidelines and finishing point, etc.).
Book Covering Service
FYFFES offer a fully professional school book covering service using the Filfix book covering system.
Each book costs €0.80 to be covered. Landscape books cannot be covered.
How it works
If you want to get your school books covered, click here to put the required number of Book Covers in your cart before you check out.
If there's anything else you need us to know about your order, drop us a note in an email or at checkout.
Shipping & Returns
Click and Collect option available in store. Call to arrange pick-up time.
We offer FREE delivery on Gift Voucher purchases.
We offer FREE delivery on all purchases over €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace
We charge €6.75 per delivery for purchases less than €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace.
Return within 14 days to change size or obtain a full refund.
Please phone us on 057 873 1272 or email us on email@example.com if you require more detailed information.