PLANET MATHS 1ST CLASS
A Complete Maths Programme for Primary Schools
Planet Maths incorporates the best methodology for teaching mathematics and problem solving, with new features such as Real Life Maths sections, integrated digital resources and differentiated material to motivate every child
Planet Maths presents a 21st Century approach to Maths. Informed by findings from published combines the benefits of print and digital learning channels to result in a uniquely effective and addresses the development of fundamental numeracy skills in a manner that is dynamic
- Challenge Yourself problems provide early finishers with extra stimulus
- All questions graded in level of difficulty
- Specific photocopiables in Teachers Resource Book for differentiation
- Problem-Solving and Real Life Maths
- Problem solving activities which require pupils to explore and apply their
- skills in real life contexts e.g. TV guide
- Interim Problem-Solving units require pupils to decide which skill to apply
- Problem-solving strategies are clearly presented and easy to understand
- 3 rd to 6th class books present real life photographic scenes with questions
- Lesson Planning
- Updatable full colour Teachers Resource Book
- Detailed fortnightly plans
- Bridging Framework to Project Maths
- A Planet Maths menu bursting with digital resources for every topic
- Warm up activities for every topic designed exclusively for Planet Maths
- Oral and Mental Maths
- Teachers Resource Book provide Oral and Mental Maths Topics for every topic
- Mental Maths pages for 1 st to 6th class
- Free Number Fans and Target Boards and corresponding activity suggestions
- Glossary of terms and paired activities foster the use of Maths language
- Traffic Light System enables each child to evaluate their learning
- Activity Book revision sections reflect standardised tests
- Textbook Check-Up pages revise topics in a consistent variety of ways
- Four seasonal assessments available in Teacher Resource Book
FYFFES offer a fully professional school book covering service using the Filfix book covering system.
Each book costs €0.80 to be covered. Landscape books cannot be covered.
How it works
If you want to get your school books covered, click here to put the required number of Book Covers in your cart before you check out.
If there's anything else you need us to know about your order, drop us a note in an email or at checkout.
Click and Collect option available in store. Call to arrange pick-up time.
We offer FREE delivery on Gift Voucher purchases.
We offer FREE delivery on all purchases over €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace
We charge €6.75 per delivery for purchases less than €70.00 Posted with An Post Track & Trace.
Return within 14 days to change size or obtain a full refund.